~ Check-In is 3:00 pm. / Check-Out is 11:00 am.
~ Early arrivals and late departures are discouraged since our small staff is busy preparing rooms from the previous guests to ensure everything is ready for your check.
~ If requested in advance and there is availability, a charge of $60 per hour for early arrival and/or departure will be charged.
~ For urgent and unexpected arrivals and/or departures, a $75 per hour charge will be assessed to your reservation.
~ We do allow early drop-off of bags for no additional charge.
~ Check-out time is 11:00am & guests are asked not to linger on the property so our staff can prepare our facilities for incoming guests.
Making a reservation at The Inn is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Due to the small size & because we are family-owned & operate just this one location, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking the room. For this reasons we uphold a strict cancellation policy:
- Guests are responsible for all nights reserved to be paid in-full with required payment at time of booking.
- Cancellations must be communicated 60-days-or-more prior to your Check-In Date; your deposit will be fully refunded, less a $30/per room/per night for administration/rebooking fee.
- In the event we are able to re-book your room and move your stay to a future date, a $50.00 rescheduling fee will be charged.
- Any cancellations made less-than-60-days prior to your Check-In Date forfeit the full reservation value to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Any and all rescheduled reservations will require the full financial payment by the Guest, and the deposit is not transferrable to another stay.
- Groups with 'Whole House Rentals' require a 90-day notice prior to check-in date for cancellation for full-deposit-refund, less $30 per room/night administrative fees.
- No-shows are still responsible for full payment of the entire reservation & will not be considered for any refund.
- Because we offer 24/7 maintenance + repairs, any issues that you may have during your stay that are communicated to 'Beaver Creek' AFTER you check out will NOT be considered for a refund as you will have had the opportunity to communicate any issues during your stay. (See Maintenance/Repairs below for more information).
- Room rates include double occupancy and a full breakfast. Guests are invited to our afternoon break which may feature a glass of wine and charcuterie. Rates are quoted per night excluding tax (12%).
- Prices may vary from outdated quotes on other websites, and only rates as published on the Inn’s website are guaranteed. Only one discount or promotion can be applied at a time.
- If you are redeeming a Beaver Creek Inn & Spa gift certificate, the certificate number must be provided at the time of making your reservation. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the gift certificate will be applied and any remaining balance will be charged to your card. Gift certificates expire one year from date of issue. Any balance left on the certificate is forfeited if not used by the expiration date and no refunds will be issued.
- Whole house rentals must be paid in full in advance. Reservations for our premium weekends as listed below will also be charged to the credit card 30-days in advance of stay.
Beaver Creek Inn & Spa (BCIS) is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, though we are an incredibly inclusive space and welcome EVERYONE. Our refusal of service is at our discretion & only to ensure a safe + serene environment for our family, who operate BCIS, as well as our guests. We are note responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind during your stay.
Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card. Charges may need to be applied after guest departure as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper. Robe replacement cost is $125, Slippers $20 and towel replacement cost is $35. Please report all spills and/or damages to the Innkeeper promptly.
Beaver Creek Inn & Spa does not hold a license to resell alcoholic beverages. Guests may bring their own, but for the safety and comfort of all of our guests, please drink responsibly. There are several establishments to purchase locally as well. For Special Events, hard liquor is not permitted. Wine, Beer and Champagne only are permitted. Beaver Creek Inn & Spa and/or employees will not be held responsible for any incidents.
Wedding Night Stays & Other Visitors
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas and grounds are for our registered guests only. Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom (or any booking guest), family and friends to use any guest room or any part of the Inn or grounds for bridal party or wedding preparation or photography without the Innkeepers approval and will incur the appropriate fees.
We cater to the comfort, privacy and security of our registered guests. Guest visitors are permitted on the property with prior Inn Keeper approval. If you would like to have any non-registered guests join you for breakfast there is an additional charge of $18 per person and advance notice to the Inn Keeper is required. Beaver Creek Inn & Spa is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. Therefore, it is not an appropriate place for children under 12.
Photography & Outside Guests
While we understand that our grounds and home are the perfect setting for your photographs, we do not allow professional outside photographers or group/family/graduation/wedding/event/portrait photography without prior permission of the Innkeeper, and only if no guests give their permission to be in any said photographs and or videography. A $100 per hour fee for the use of the grounds will be charged + payable at the end of the session. Guests who are not staying in a room at The Inn are strictly forbidden from entering The Inn or using its facilities such as the barn or outbuildings unless otherwise approved by BCIS. To ensure privacy, photography of our guests is not permitted without their prior permission. Guests may take photos on the property at their leisure provided it not be for professional use, not be portrait photography, nor for sale/purchase. Guests may enjoy taking personal photos on their phones while they visit, though not for sale or professional use, & we encourage guests to take selfies to share with your friends after your stay!
Smoking and Candle Burning
Smoking is welcome anywhere outside the house for your smoking pleasure. Please let us know if you need an ashtray for ashes and butts.
Due to the historic nature of our building and for the safety + comfort of all of our guests, we do NOT allow smoking or incense/candle burning of any kind in any of our guest rooms at Beaver Creek Inn & Spa. Inn guests smoking in the house/in the suites will be charged a minimum $200 fee to return any room to a non-smoking status.
Our parking lot is on a first come-first serve basis and is for paying, registered guests only. Only one car per guest suite is permitted. Please park in one of the parking spaces located directly in front of the barn with the provided cement-pads. If you have visitors, they must park behind the barn.
You are expected to leave your room and Inn in as good a conditions as it was given to you. Any damage caused by you to our home, either inside or outside of your room, such as carpet stains, soiled furnishings, features, broken windows or appliances that need replaced or cleaned will be billed to you.
We have 24/7 on-site maintenance. If you have any issues, please contact Kelly at ANY hour, 24/7, so that we can promptly resolve any issues. Because we offer 24/7 maintenance, any issues that you may have during your stay that are communicated to 'Beaver Creek' AFTER you check out will NOT be considered for a refund as you will have had the opportunity to communicate any issues during your stay. We reserve the right to enter your room at any time only in the event of an emergency.
Guest Room Rules
All above listed rules apply, but here are a few additional house rules to make all of our guests extra special. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Please keep the volume down on any televisions, tablets, computers, phones, etc. so that it is not audible from outside the room when the door is closed. The owners reserve the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
- Guests are asked not to rearrange, move, remove or change furniture, pictures, wall hanging or other room decorations without the consent of the owners.