Check-In is between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Early arrivals are discouraged since our small staff is busy turning the rooms over from the previous night to ensure everything is ready for your check-in at 3:00 pm and a $50 fee will be assessed on the final bill for urgency and extra housekeeping preparations related to unexpected arrivals. We do however allow early drop-off of bags.
Check-out time is 11:00 am and guests are asked not to linger on the property so our staff can prepare our facilities for incoming guests.
Making a reservation at The Inn is not the same as making a hotel reservation. Due to the small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking the room. For this reasons we uphold a strict cancellation policy:
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of the actual arrival or departure date.
- No-shows are responsible for full payment of the entire reservation.
- Should you cancel outside of 60-days prior to arrival, your deposit will be fully refunded, less a $30/room/night Administration/Rebooking fee.
- Cancellations (including changes) forfeit the full reservation value to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Any and all rescheduled reservations will require the full financial payment by the Guest, and the deposit is not transferrable to another stay. There are no exceptions to this policy including sickness, family emergencies or weather related issues.
- Reservations during the premium stay times: June-October and all major holidays and weekends.
- Groups with Whole House Rentals require a 3-months notice for cancellation for a full deposit refund (less administrative fees per room).
- Room rates include double occupancy and a full breakfast. Guests are invited to our afternoon break which may feature a glass of wine and charcuterie. Rates are quoted per night excluding tax (12%).
- Prices may vary from outdated quotes on other websites, and only rates as published on the Inn’s website are guaranteed. Only one discount or promotion can be applied at a time.
- If you are redeeming a Beaver Creek Inn & Spa gift certificate, the certificate number must be provided at the time of making your reservation. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the gift certificate will be applied and any remaining balance will be charged to your card. Gift certificates expire one year from date of issue. Any balance left on the certificate is forfeited if not used by the expiration date and no refunds will be issued.
- Whole house rentals must be paid in full in advance. Reservations for our premium weekends as listed below will also be charged to the credit card 30-days in advance of stay.
Beaver Creek Inn & Spa is privately owned and operated. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. We will not be responsible for guest accidents or injury, or for the loss of money, jewelry or valuable of any kind.
Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the guest, including anyone traveling with the guest. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the guests will be charged to the credit card. Charges may need to be applied after guest departure as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper. Robe replacement cost is $125, Slippers $20 and towel replacement cost is $25. Please report all spills and/or damages to the Innkeeper promptly.
Beaver Creek Inn & Spa does not hold a license to resell alcoholic beverages. Guests may bring their own, but for the safety and comfort of all of our guests, please drink responsibly. There are several establishments to purchase locally as well. For Special Events, hard liquor is not permitted. Wine, Beer and Champagne only are permitted. Beaver Creek Inn & Spa and/or employees will not be held responsible for any incidents.
Wedding Night Stays & Other Visitors
If you are booking a stay for your wedding night, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas and grounds are for our registered guests only. Booking a reservation for a stay does not entitle a bride or groom (or any booking guest), family and friends to use any guest room or any part of the Inn or grounds for bridal party wedding preparation and photography without the Innkeepers approval and will incur the appropriate fees.
We cater to the comfort, privacy and security of our registered guests. Guest visitors are permitted on the property with prior Inn Keeper approval. If you would like to have any non-registered guests join you for breakfast there is an additional charge of $18 per person and advance notice to the Inn Keeper is required. Beaver Creek Inn & Spa is regarded as a quiet escape and romantic getaway for most of our guests, and we work hard to foster that environment. Therefore, it is not an appropriate place for children under 12.
Photography & Outside Guests
While we understand that our grounds and home are the perfect setting for your photographs, we do not allow outside photographers or group/family/graduation/wedding, etc. photography without prior permission of the Innkeeper, and only if no guests are staying at The Inn. A $100 per hour fee for the use of the grounds will be charges and payable at the end of the session. Guests who are not staying in a room at The Inn are strictly forbidden from entering The Inn or using its facilities such as the barn or outbuildings. To ensure privacy, photography of our guests are not permitted without their prior permission. Persons found to be on property taking personal photography without permission or enjoying our facilities without being a guest, will be considered trespassers and subject to the penalties of that violation.
Smoking and Candle Burning
Due to the historic nature of our building and for the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we do not allow smoking, fireworks or incense/candle burning in any of our guest rooms or on any of the grounds of Beaver Creek Inn & Spa. Inn guests smoking in the house or on the grounds will be charged a minimum $200 fee and up to return any room to a non-smoking status.
Our parking lot is on a first come-first serve basis and is for paying, registered guests only. If you have visitors, they must park behind the barn in designated areas.
You are expected to leave your room in as good a conditions as it was given to you. Any damage caused by you to our home, either inside or outside of your room such as carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows or appliances will be replaced or cleaned and billed to you.
We reserve the right to enter your room at any time for repairs in the event of an emergency.
Guest Room Rules
All above listed rules apply, but here are a few additional house rules to make all of our guests extra special. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Please keep the volume down on any televisions, tablets, computers, phones, etc. so that it is not audible from outside the room when the door is closed. The owners reserve the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
- Guests are asked not to move, remove or change furniture, pictures, wall hanging or other room decorations without the consent of the owners.
- $25.00 will be charged for any lost keys.